Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

Ferrari California and Marcus Wareing: a perfect recipe







Autumn in North Wales seems to SUIT this journey. The Ferrari California T I’ve taken to visit a supplier is a vivid red on the inside, but the exterior is black and I prefer it that way. I love Ferraris, there’s no other marque like it, but I’d rather not shout about it. The desire to blast around bends is a personal one. I’m not sharing this automotive feast with anyone.
The dark paint fits the noir mood as the clouds descend and I sweep into the Rhug estate in Denbighshire. I’d made my way across the country in leisurely style from London to meet Lord Newborough, whose family have resided here since 1637, and his amazing team of farmers, butchers and gamekeepers. The 12,500-acre landscape of patchwork fields and forest is truly stunning. The animals reared here include bison as well as cows, lambs and poultry.


0 التعليقات :

Post a Comment